Internet privacy is an issue that Thornton & Ross ("we", "us", "our") takes very seriously. Please read the following policy to understand what information Thornton & Ross collects about you and how we will treat that information.
What Information do we Collect and what is it Used for?
- Much of the information collected by us is anonymous and cannot be traced back to a specific individual, however to take advantage of some features of this site you may be required to sign in/register with a service. At this point we will need to store such details as your name and email address.
- At various stages of using the website and services we may collect your IP address in the interest of security or to help diagnose problems with our server.
- to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
- maintaining our records and for other administrative purposes;
- tracking activity on our website;
- protecting our websites and systems against unauthorised access;
- improving the quality of our service.
- A cookie is a small text file sent from a website and stored locally on the visitor's hard drive.
- In your browser, you can select a setting that gives you a message before a website sends a cookie to your computer. You can then decide whether to accept or block the cookie. You can also choose to block all cookies. Since different browsers work in different ways, your "Help" menu will provide you with information on how to find the setting which will allow you to do this.
- We collect click-stream data and HTTP protocol elements through access logs. This information is not personally identifiable and is used for Web site and system administration including: research and development, user analysis and business decision-making.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
- Thornton & Ross respect the privacy and confidentiality of all information and pledge not to sell, loan or give any personal data to third parties, save for the limited purposes set out herein or if required to do so by the law governing the United Kingdom.
- By using our website you consent to the collection and use of the information you provide to us.
- We reserve the right to modify the content of this privacy statement and related business practices at any time by posting updated text on this site on an ongoing basis, if you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our web site periodically.